Sunday, June 1, 2008

Zoo!


So we took Liza to the zoo this weekend for the first time in her almost 21 months of life! I am feeling a bit like a slacker mom for that. She really enjoyed the penguins and the butterflys. She really didn't say much to everything else, maybe just soaking it all up! I hate my camera...it delays, it ran out of juice after the goats and that was just in the beginning. Where is Jen when you need her!? I wish I could pack her up to take with me sometimes, just for good pics of Liza. Oh if she were only mini! ha! So, we went with my brother and sister in law and my neice, Sadie, who is 5.5 months, my mom, Nana, and Aaron and I. At least Carrie is on the ball taking her younger than I took Liza. I will stop beating myself up now. I must go blog now. But here is Liza at the zoo. I had a hard time having her look at me! She did get the word Zoo down. She really loves water so of course, she also loved the water fountains in the gardens at the end. Carrie has those pics because of my stupid camera! See u soon.
love m and l

No comments: