Monday, June 9, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain


Just when we thought it was ok to go to the pool...sunny skies, big fluffy clouds, and a happy child we were off. After suncreening Liza up we were ready to go...and then the lifegaurd said she heard thunder and no one in the pool for thirty minutes! awwww! I was a little ticked, but we headed home begrungingly and I put the sprinkler on and she played in some sort of water! And then it rained! And she played in the rain, and so did I. I really do want Jen to take pics of Liza in the sprinkler, but something tells me I am no Jen. (http://www.jensherrickphotography.com/). Oh well, I am capturing memories none the less. Isn't she cute in her suit and her matching bucket, and I did get the water movement, which I wanted...maybe I am some sort of photographer-a no!
So Sunday we went to Muncie to a cookout at Claudia's a friend of ours with ALS. She was pleasantly surprised by an award we helped her to get to allow her a lifetime certification for Paramedics! Yah! We were thrilled for her!
On the way there I gave Liza my cell phone to play with. I looked back in my rear view mirror and Liza was "talking" and then she would stop and laugh and then followed with talking and throwing her head back and laughing. I think I might need to stop talking on the phone so much! i hope she gets something else worthy of her mom!
See you all later. '
M and L

No comments: